Monday, May 23, 2011

I dream

What can I say? I admit that my thoughts are preoccupied with money and how to earn and get more and save it. As I share in my previous post on how the death of my son and the large hospital bill made me realize the importance of money and how it plays in our lives.

But I also admit that earning more money needs a change of mindset.  Being an employee for a long time led to me to rely on my employment and salary and made me complacent.  The amount I can invest is limited by my savings and surplus.  I need to find other source of income to accumulate bigger savings. But first, I have to invest in knowledge so that I can spot income and money generating opportunities and most importantly act on it.

I dream that one day, I will no longer have money problems, that the problems I will face will not be money or a lack of it.

So help me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment